Happy Leeloo

Happy Leeloo
Happy Leeloo

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Entry from 8/31/10

Last night was the first time I noticed Leeloo's hands are really growing. They transitioned out of tiny wrinkly things pretty fast - maybe by week 2. They were still tiny newborn hands though for the longest time. Maybe they got a little larger during the last few months but not really noticeably until now. The little girls hands are still far away - but you can see the how the shape of her hands is changing in that direction and her forearms and wrists look very different to me now than they did a few weeks ago. She's grown out of a few pairs of socks and shoes too including her little pink converse which I didn't even like at first but I ended up loving by the time she'd grown out of them. I will miss her tiny hands and feet. It's so weird that as soon as I get used to her being one size, she gets a tiny bit bigger. I'm too used to cats. They just get to 10 lbs and stay there forever. It's going to be weird when she's too big to carry - like the Great Dane. (written by Rachael)

No comments:

Post a Comment